21 June 2016

Bye bye blog


Hi everyone,
I get the feeling that blogging will never a part of my daily schedule again so I think it's time to say goodbye to this site. If you have the time and energy blogging can be a great way of keeping a sort of journal/diary. And it can surely open some doors as well. If I choose to pick it up again one day, it will probably be on a new site linked to my official homepage. I'll let you know if that happens :)

In the meantime, you can still find me on:
Instagram @ulrikakestere
Facebook Ulrika Kestere Photography & Illustration
Homepage ulrikakestere.com

2 comments:

  1. Love your work, my dearest! Hope you'll fine! <3

    (Andrea, from Argentina. I have one of your horses hanging on a wall of my house. Present from my husband. He knows how much I adore your work :) <3)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny, interesting, creative.

    http://games-gameworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete