09 December 2014

Tote bag

My tote bag, from Society6.
At first, I was't sure I liked it. But now I do :) The print on the pillow cases is more sharp - but this is printed on really tough fabric which has been great for when I go grocery shopping.

If you use this promo link you get free shipping and 5$ off every item, until sunday.


  1. Åh, jag har tänkt köpa några av dina grejer på Society6 hur länge som helst men jag kommer mig som aldrig för det. Men jag behöver verkligen en tygkasse... och jag vill så gärna ha en the girl with the seven horses-tavla på min vägg! Jag ska skärpa mig och se till att köpet blir av snart :)

  2. Your design looks wonderful - as always! - and I like their tote bags. The fabric's really great! I just had some trouble with the handles. Mine partially ripped when carrying heavier stuff (like books and beverages) so replaced them with something more sturdy.