23 November 2014

My pillowcases


Good morning!

I think Society6 has added too many products that you can print on. I thing for example rugs, shower curtains and clocks are rather unnecessary in the shop. If I could recommend any products - it would of course first hand be an actual art print or the pillow cases. I also think cases and skins for phones, iPads and computers are really nice. I ordered some things on the 9th of november and received them 21st november here in Sweden (from USA, and luckily no toll either :).
So if you're looking for a christmas gifts there is still time to order!



5 comments:

  1. Lollo! Hooray!

    Lovely picture and illustrations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my gosh! Those pillow cases are amazinggg!! *heart eyes*

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful!!! And the cat, too! :)

    ReplyDelete