07 March 2014

The Lofoten winds





Coming here is so relaxing.
Although teaching takes a lot of energy the environment I'm in has a soothing effect. When the bad weather came in yesterday it was so beautiful how the mountains were put to sleep by soft foggy clouds. The wind and rain hit the windows now and then while the students were indoors working on their task. Some are really engaged and that makes me really happy. Hopefully they think it's fun too.

The school I'm at is a folkhøgskole which means that there is served food just about every fifth hour. I barely have time to get hungry and when I eat I eat WAY to much. A true luxury problem :)
I've never laughed so much in my life as I did during dinnertimes when I was a student here. We students were always sitting behind quite long after every dinner talking about nonsense things and making jokes. Back home today I feel like the talk is always about work or relationships and what-now. Super boring actually :P And at work I almost always sit alone during lunch because everyone just goes away or eats in front of the computer. So that's that :(

6 comments:

  1. analogue pictures? :)
    If you're interested.. have a look at my analogue shots here http://gabrielasfilmdiary.tumblr.com
    though my photos aren't so amazing as yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, digital, just with some tricks ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oo, i see :) but they have amazing atmosphere!

      Delete
  3. I always love to see a collection of your photo's, this place looks magical and now I want to visit the coast :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifull photos, and younare really pretty as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These photos are so pretty! They remind me of the movie Ondine...

    ReplyDelete