27 February 2014

4 cats on vacation


I actually only drew this illustration in order to color it and practice coloring in photoshop. However, it turned out like crap with color so I'm leaving it in black and white.
It's about going on vacation as a family or in a group. There's almost always one who's grumpy or dissatisfied with the plans for the day. Or someone who just wants to go home all the time. Grumpy cat to the left represents those persons. I've been a grumpy traveller now and then too, and I'm sure you also have ;)

8 comments:

  1. Ah I love this illlustration, I've definitely been a grumpy passanger one or two times in my life!! I'm always a bit afraid of adding colour for some reason, I like this one in monochrome :) Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I'm the grumpy one too often in the group. I think it looks super cute, and especially in black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quelle jolie troupe ! C’est vrai qu’il y a toujours un petit grincheux dans un groupe, il faut juste faire attention de ne pas être celui-là.
    Les rythmes de l’eau sont très réussis; tu as vraiment trouvé ton style Ulicam, bravo !

    ReplyDelete
  5. This illustration is so precious! I love it, you're a very talented artist in all your pursuits :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.
    Cat Bed

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is the excellent mindset, nonetheless is just not help to make every sence whatsoever preaching about that mather. Virtually any method many thanks in addition to i had endeavor to promote your own article in to delicius nevertheless it is apparently a dilemma using your information sites can you please recheck the idea. thanks once more.
    Kitten Collar

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned. I wanted to thank you for this great article.
    Cat Collar

    ReplyDelete