05 January 2014

Bye christmas

A few days before christmas I went and visited Fredrik's family, the images above are from his house.

Sort of a relief that Christmas eve is over. Both me and my boyfriend have divorced parents, and I always feel that celebrations like these become a little tricky then.
I'm very bad at letting my perfectionist guard down. So when great moments like celebrations or travel emerge, I want everything to be so perfect that it often ends up the other way. I'm not saying that I wished that I didn't care at all, but caring a little less would probably be healthy.
What about you? Did you have a calm or stressful christmas?


  1. Samma här. Firade julafton på fyra olika ställen eftersom att jag har både skilda föräldrar och pojkvän. Blir lite stressigt.

  2. The squirrels in the christmasthree are just genuis XD. Julen ar lite mycket ibland med all press. Jag blev magsjuk sista julnatten av all mat, alkohol och stess infor juldagarna... Men nu ar det najs att bara njuta av vinter vader :)

  3. I enjoy the hubbub of Christmas, but it is always nice when its all over and you can relax. I adore the photo of the Santa suit being made.