07 January 2014

Bird & Fish





I was at my boyfriends dads home during christmas. He had lots of birds outside the window but I hadn't brought any more than 200 mm with me and couldn't get close enough. Luckily his dad borrowed me a 300 mm and I could get a little closer :) The one on the top photo is called blåmes in swedish... which if you translate would be something like blue sissy. Hah!
The other photos are from den blå planet in Copenhagen (near the airport). I gave my family a trip to the aquarium as a christmas gift. My sister was very eager to se the piranhas get fed. Unfortunately they seemed very full and barely paid attention to the food. Disappointing! It's never like in the movies. The last picture is so funny, my sister said "Uli, look at this guys teeth!". Fffhhh... he looks so silly!

5 comments: