26 October 2013

The 2014 calendar is here!!



I'm very happy to announce that next years calendar is up for sale!
It will be my last calendar... so it's now or never :)

It's definitely my favorite one so far.
I've only gone for the bigger format this year. 21x21 cm.
It's printed on 140 gram uncoated paper, produced from 100% post-consumer recycled fibers.

The price is 30 Euro (≈ 250 SEK) and shipping within Sweden is cheapest.
You don't have to pay with paypal, just choose that you don't have an account and you can proceed paying with your regular credit card.

Go to shop

10 comments:

  1. Really beautiful! Just a bit expensive..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well... 200 hours of work... printing costs and then fees from paypal, 25% VAT, taxes... there's not a lot left in the end. Which might be while this is my last calendar :(

      Delete
    2. Frankly I don't think it's that expensive. If you want a mass produced calendar then maybe, but this is a unique art calendar and probably a fairly limited edition (am I right?) and if the quality is same as last one then it is pretty fab.

      Delete
    3. Hi Zyzanna, yes, I only print 100 copies each year. If I printed 3000 I might have been able to lower the price... but then I'd have to find 3000 buyer too :)

      Delete
  2. I didn't know that you take photos with Smena :))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why oh why? I only had one for the first time this year, why will there be no more?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :( I know... but it's mostly a time-issue and the fact that I don't earn much selling them. But maybe there will be a new one in a couple of years!

      Delete
    2. Well I am deff getting one this year, just waiting for daypay ;)

      Delete
  4. Hi Uli! I love your work -- I just got my first print of yours for my wedding from my sister-in-law -- the fox on the boat! I found this collection while wasting some time on the internet today, and thought you'd enjoy it: http://www.mymodernmet.com/profiles/blogs/andy-prokh-daughter-cat-photos . Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that's an amazing calendar, really nice!! :D Good work!

    ReplyDelete