12 September 2013

Travelling & Drawing





Whilst traveling me and Robert often prioritize photography and taking time to draw. Although Robert's a bit disappointed that I'm not into kiting, surfing, snowboarding and skating like he is, I'm happy that we have this creative bit in common. Traveling with someone who doesn't want to stop all the time to photograph is tricky because you really feel like you're slowing the company down.
Both photography and drawing steals a lot of time so it's nice when you're with someone that shares that interest. 

9 comments:

  1. Oh, yes, indeed.

    Love the pictures of you both drawing - there is such calmness in it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I like your style, it's very unique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. incredible

    http://www.vasilievablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looove this, you are so lucky to both be creative, I know what you mean about sometimes slowing people down otherwise. your drawings are so lovelyxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can not wait when I will draw like that :<

    I love this drawings ! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hittade in hit via en bild på Pinterest av din muminhussnöskulptur och här hittade jag sedan dina helt fantastiskt underbara illustrationer.
    ♡ vid första ögonkastet, helt enkelt.

    A-M

    ReplyDelete