04 September 2013

Norway - Ål







Me and Robert drove up to Norway for about a week in July. I haven't really had time to look through the photos but finally I've managed to edit some of them and it looks like I'll have to divide them up in 8 posts.
Most of these are from our second stop in Ål, I had the chance to visit photographer Signe Fuglesteg Luksengard (that's been a student at Lofoten folkhögskola after me) and her family was super nice and let us borrow their summerhouse (top photo). So we climbed the nearest hill and then we fired up in the stove. It was a little chilly and I really liked that :)

9 comments:

  1. How do you get the toning in your pictures!? It's so fantastic, it always leaves me in awe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This summerhouse is super pretty! Will you reveal a secret of editing your pictures one day? Maybe a short tutorial??;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe, naaah, I only do a little simple curve-preset. And the ones i've shown my curves to...well, they've always copied them right of so I think it's better to find that perfect one that's just yours :) It's like a recipe I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg I fell in love with these photos <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. That summerhouse looks wonderful ~ I'd really love to visit Norway one day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I wish I could visit Sweden and Norway some day.. especially the northern parts, to see the beautiful surrounding, feel the cold and realizing winters here are not that bad after all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your photos have so much character, I'm really enjoying looking through your blog x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhh, all your Norge photos are magical....

    ReplyDelete