21 September 2013

Loosing your job


So, it looks like I'll be losing my job shortly - due to the companies economic situation.
It's a tricky situation. A part of me has been fearing this for a few weeks now since it's been in the air. And yesterday my fear was simply confirmed.
Of course, the position hasn't aloud me to fully use my creativity. So maybe this was simply ment to be and from here on I'll find something that will let my talent bloom more like a wild garden than a tiny flower in a pot.
I see something great happening in the future. Maybe my art will be able to become something more than just a hobby. Also, this could be a great lesson in "Loosing your job isn't the end of the world". Let's hope so :) At least autumn is here and the air is crisp and I have a cold so the season is very helpful.

I want to end this post with truly thanking the support from my followers.
Without you I might not have believed in my work the way I do today.
Thank you!

15 comments:

  1. Your blog is one of my very favorites because I love your drawings and photos and your way of writing. And I really admire you for seeing this loss as a chance. Thank you for this wonderful blog! Lots of strength, luck and all the best to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you find a new job or alternative soon, I'm sure you will, you are so talented!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck and keep on doing what you really love to do! Sometimes bad situations can bring out the best of you. I love your artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really admire your positive attitude and I know you'll make some creative opportunities for yourself. Hopefully what you've learned at your old job will make finding a new one that much easier. Good luck with everything xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You'll have learned some practical skills in your job that may prove useful in your future projects; something mundane that backs up your flair and creativity. I love your blog, your photography, and drawings. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hang in there woman of many talents. You will survive and with every challenge there comes opportunity of course. Go into what you love and do best. I am hoping you have a nice severance package as well to tide you over until the next landing spot. Love your art, posts, blog and keep up the great work. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear you have to face the great unknown again, but with your positive attitude, I'm sure the universe will deliver something better! As an artist I'm sure you've been in the great void many times before. It reminds me of Ginnungagap, the space before creation, of Norse mythology. You will make it though, and your garden will grow like a wild rainbow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Always hard to hear something like that.
    At least you got new work experiences there, that is always handy for finding new jobs :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely picture!

    My boyfriend's loosing his job now too, but he stays positive and tries to see it as an opportunity to have time to get bored for once, figure out if I want to make changes in his life - and actually do it. I advise you to do the same, it's definitely an opportunity, hard to handle but definitely worth it. it's a chance to change things, try something new in life and so forth. You seem like a strong person, you'll do just fine!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope now you'll have more time to make art. Your photos and your drawings are magical.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gosh this is an opportunity and a half. I've met loads of friends who turned their day job loss into a new career opportunity. I'd be happy to name names if you'd like to check some talented gals out; just let me know. :) Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lykke til Uli! Du har masse talent å støtte deg på, så fortsett å stå på!

    ReplyDelete