22 July 2013


This one is to my sister.
She's putting everything together so that I can have an exhibition in Italy next month. I'm traveling south on friday to check out the preparations but also to live a little Italy-life.

When it comes to my sister I know I can always come to her with any problems. Whether it's about big life decisions, love trouble or advice on beauty products :)
We have quite different personalities yet she's always the one I know I can turn to when I need love and support.

The illustrations is up on Society6, they have free shipping this week.


  1. Is that fox your forfather? This looks a little bit like a genealogical tree!

  2. Good luck on the exhibition in Italy!

  3. My sweetheart :D! I'm the luckiest and happiest person in the world to have you as a sister <3 <3 <3!!!

  4. Oh! This reminds me of a dream I had as a child, of me and my sister. We were on a mission for Aslan:)

  5. I prefer the laprop cover since the horse is in a bigger focus, but they are both really stunning!