05 April 2013

Mira, now and then

We were in front of the fireplace and I remembered that we should make a similar picture that we did of her 5 years ago. She's eleven in the top photo and six or seven in the bottom one.
Haha, I told her about the time I shot the bottom photo. Mira was sitting in front of the fireplace and I saw the gorgeous light from the fire reflecting through her hair and yelled "Mira you have to stay put because I have to get my camera!"
And Mira replied "No, you have to pay me"
Surprised, I said "Alright I'll give you 5 kronor"
"No, make it 10"
Kids today! She doesn't remember blackmailing me.
It was totally worth 10 kronor though. 


  1. Haha, så morsomt! Nydelige bilder, fint med sånne før/nå-bilder :) Du tar utrolig fine bilder!

  2. She may be paying you some day. Beautiful pics. Happy weekend to you Uli.

  3. What a cute story. That is hilarious that she knew how much so wanted.

  4. Haha, what a funny story. It was worth these money. The light is really gorgeous.

  5. lovely story and the photos are lovely! she´s so pretty!

  6. Vilka underbara bilder! Helt klart värt en guldpeng ;)

  7. Herregud vad hon är vacker, jättefina foton.

  8. great story, she's so beautiful, I would never imagine she's just eleven!