26 March 2013

Sami fox iPhone case




OOoooooo I am in love with my new case. Completely ego I know, my own damn illustration...but it was even prettier than I had imagined :)
I got an iPhone through work so I just had to get this case! My dear friend Kamilla had one of these and her phone recently got stolen in South America. Not cool! So I have to fill the Sami Fox void.

And you know what? My shops have free shipping until sunday! Just click on the links to the right. It took 7 business days for my case to arrive to Sweden (no toll fees yet and I've made 4 orders so far)  

12 comments:

  1. Det är det allra allra finaste! Jag har det på min mobil med ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the fancy pups! That cell phone case isn't too bad either. Wonderful!

    http://www.yeoldeslothbear.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i love it i want it too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel like a Mac store! I have a Canadian iPhone, an American iPhone and an iPad. I'm constantly downloading music to iTunes.
    http://the-daily-iphone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Beautiful!! I've been using a combo of the Zagg Invisible Shield and the Poetic Atmosphere hard case (on Amazon for $10). It covers the whole phone without being bulky. It does have some tackiness, so it doesn't feel like it's going to slide out of my hand. Check it out for those who don't want to spend a ton and covers the whole phone.
    Thanks~ Monalisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you talk in your dreams? Download free Dream Talk Recorder iPhone app now and find out http://bit.ly/nVTJ3Z

    ReplyDelete