14 March 2013

From my week

 This sweetheart was doing the corgy wave outside our office. His owner was in the jeweler shop and he was trying to wave for his attention. Hello! Remember me? Your dog??

 And this is what I see from my office window. Yesterday snow payed us a visit again and everything turned very white.

 I'm knitting on the train to work. These are a few of the colors I'm using. The result is yet to be seen!

A few items I brought to the office in order to make things more cozy. The frame had to come back home with me though, the concrete walls there weren't made for nails.

Society6 has announced free shipping again.
Until sunday as usual,
For art prints, use this promo link
For photo prints, use this promo link


  1. I also do that, making my workspace look like home. You spent a lot of time there, so it better feels cozy. Sorry for the 'no nail walls'. Maybe you can keep it with you in your desk and take a few peeks a day?

  2. Åh, spännande med stickningen! Jag har precis halvt givit upp mitt senaste tröjprojekt som bara blir himla fel. Behöver se något lite stickpeppande!

  3. aaaaah hunden...saaaaa soooooot!!!! Ah,jag vill ocksa borja sticka, men jag minns inte ens langre hur man gor det..far kolla pa nan tutor och sen be dig om hjalp ;)!

  4. what a cute and funny wave! :D
    beautiful colors for knitting.

  5. Hi there would you mind letting me know which web host you're working with? I've
    loaded your blog in 3 completely different web browsers and I must say this blog loads
    a lot faster then most. Can you recommend a good hosting provider at a fair price?
    Kudos, I appreciate it!

    Here is my webpage: our space to be honest

  6. what a cute dog :), nice pics

  7. jag tror du är min favoritperson i hela vida världen, så himla fin.