04 March 2013

Calm Spring

Hello everyone!
I'm home from Lofoten now and today I had my first workday.
There's a lot of new stuff to learn so it's possible the blog will be a little calmer now during spring. But the ones of you who follow me with blogger, bloglovin or on facebook will be alerted when something new pops up!
I have a new illustration starting with this little unicorn as the star character. 


  1. This drawing makes me very happy! Looking forward to seeing more of this unicorn.

  2. Greetings I am so happy I found your web site, I
    really found you by error, while I was browsing on Aol for something else, Anyways
    I am here now and would just like to say kudos for a remarkable post and
    a all round entertaining blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to look over it all at the minute but I have bookmarked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the great work.

    Here is my web blog; followers buy twitter

  3. This illustration makes me smile.
    Jillian - PS, if you have a moment, I'd love to invite you to check out the giveaway we're hosting for a $50.00 giftcard to Shabby Apple!

  4. I couldn't resist commenting. Well written!

    Feel free to visit my site 88465
    my site - 17587