01 February 2013

Tea Party Playlist


The weekend is approaching and you know what it's time for then? Not partying or drinking, but tea partying! I mean, you can totally see on the photo above how crazy wild me and Lollo were tea partying. It was beyond. The neighbors came by and told us to take a chill pill.

I have actually made you (yes you) a Ulis Tea Party playlist.
It's the great slow and cozy background music when you have your friends over for tea and cake and boardgames, or when you have no friends and "party" with your cat - like me.
Here it is ---> Ulis Tea Party

Tonight I will be making pumpkin pie and raspberry panna cotta, and yes I will actually have some friends over because I'm not always alone with Lollo... or am I? Will I in fact be eating three plates of panna cotta and making up new names for my invisible friends?? You'll never know!

18 comments:

  1. perfect. as soon as i get home, i will have a cup of hot tea, grab a book and listen to your playlist (: [missing a cat, though...]

    ReplyDelete
  2. detta här var något jag behövde! braa lista. tack :) & god helg!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't stop looking at this picture! It has everything! Even a cat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thank you :) I noticed Lollo is starting to become popular so I needed to have him in the picture too!

      Delete
  4. perfect picture,and i´m amazed how lolo seems to pose so naturally...i think If i tried to do this with my cats they would go over to the camera and block the view,ahaha <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, you know I thought this about Lollo for a long time too. But with some yoghurt anything is possible, a trigger remote is good too.

      Delete
  5. awh that is so cute, your playlist wont work for me though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's probably because you don't have a spotify account then

      Delete
  6. ...But the calendar should be changed to the next page today ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha... I know Zyzanna! I thought about that while shooting, how embarrassing ;)

      Delete
  7. grrr.....I can't open the link :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Åh bilden. For god lust att plocka med mig den rosenmönstrade servisen och komma på visit.

      Delete
  8. awesome picture! nice house you got there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the picture! <3

    xx
    http://www.angelkein.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. you're just so much to the point once again. i've followed your blog for some time now and i love your pics & drawings, but "what we need in these dark times is art and cute animals" actually made me a fan.

    ReplyDelete