06 February 2013

Free Shipping

I think I need to take a little creative break to clear my head.

While I do that, I just wanted to say that you get free shipping through THIS link in my illustration shop.
Use THIS link for the photography shop.

Promotion expires February 10, 2013 at Midnight Pacific Time. (Offer excludes Framed Art Prints, Stretched Canvases and Throw Pillows with insert)


  1. Wish i had a lot of money :( i would buy everything!!

  2. hey! i like your blog! I wonder... what kind of wood are your animals made of? How do you make them, is it "just" to carve? curious! thanks! /el

  3. Have you ever considered about adding a little bit more than just your articles?

    I mean, what you say is important and all.
    But think of if you added some great images or video clips to give your posts more, "pop"!
    Your content is excellent but with pics and videos, this site
    could certainly be one of the most beneficial in its field.
    Good blog!

    Also visit my webpage ... beerglossary.com

  4. I actually enjoyed reading through this posting.Many thanks.

    Shipping Courses