21 January 2013

Frozen weekend






I hope you took care of your weekend, because today we have arrived to a new week.
As you can see I went iceskating with some friends and my neighbors dog Holly this weekend. We skated on a smaller "pond" that had a little bit of snow on it. The next day I went to the sea with my dad to skate and there was even better ice. Usually the ocean is last to freeze, but now our lakes only have a thin crust of ice and the sea is freezing up. As you can read, things are cray-zay in Sweden ;)

14 comments:

  1. Ah, now I really want to skate. long time ago

    ReplyDelete
  2. frozen sea must be an amazing thing to see!
    have a lovely new week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful pictures as usual! Loving the fourth picture. Looks like you had a really great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ÄLSKAR andra och tredje foto. gör sig himla fina tillsammans. ser oerhört mysigt ut.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How about the swan? Did you rescue it? (third picture...) Or was it already dead? I just like to know. Otherwise I will keep wondering about it in my head...
    In Holland everything is white as well. Lots of snow and ice is (slowly) getting stronger. Have fun on your skates!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No the swan was very dead when we found it

      Delete
  6. Looks like fun, the second to last photo especially.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I AM SOOO ANGRYYY....WHY WAS THE WEATHER SHIT WHEN I WAS AT HOME AND NOW IT IS AMAZING?? I WANT "THAT" SWEDEN! WITH ICE AND SNOW AND -15 DEGREES and a cold, sparkling winter sun! Aaaaaah, I wanna go hoooooome...I hate it here...it just rains and is all around super boring and depressing! and btw, the dead swan altered me aswell....its so sad...how did it die like that? It looks so strange!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stackars lille! Jo jag vet, sjukt störigt att det var tö medan du var här...men det är så ofta som det blir slask under jul och nyår :( Du får komma hem när som helst för min del :)

      Delete
  8. Oh these are beautiful. I love seeing the little glimpses of your life!

    ReplyDelete