09 November 2012

The Braid Post






I know you love them.
The braids.
I love them too.
Why do we love them so much?

Here's a mix of the braidtiara, the braidbun, the fishtail braid, and last is the horizontal dutch braid.
I made these photos at the beginning of summer, thought I might do some step-by-step guides and sent to some girly magazines. Never got to it though. So I give it all to you instead.

I'm very thorough with my labels, so under the braid label should be all my posts with braids.

10 comments:

  1. Wow, you're arms must be well conditioned as mine start to ache and get tired in the middle of the process :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it's the same with me. My arms always start to ache. :) Really beautiful photos! :)

      Delete
    2. Haha, braiding, the new hit workout for girls after yoga and pilates!

      Delete
  2. Lovely, braids like this is what I miss since I got dreads. It's very easy to braid my hair but it does not look quite the same I'm afraid :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I could never have dreads, I like being able to run my fingers through my hair :)

      Delete
  3. Lovely hairstyles. I find doing elaborate hairstyles so difficult, I've only just mastered the fishtail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do you do the bun?
    I always messup the bun and then I get frustrated.
    Btw you are really beutiful and talented.

    ReplyDelete