26 November 2012


Little Holly. My neighbors Airedale Terrier puppy. When I'm in luck I get to look after her.
When skyping with my sister yesterday she had her cat on one side and her dog on the other side sleeping on her shoulder. I thought that was very unfair. I want a cat and a dog on each side!
One day I shall have it to - mohahaha

P.S I'm happy so many of you popped up and said hello on the bunny Ryan post, it's nice to know you're out there!


  1. she is so cute in first foto!
    beautiful colors!

  2. Me and my housemates were in a cornershop yesterday, there was a note for free kittens, a boy and a girl. It took every willpower in every little cell of our bodies to not call that number...

  3. Så fint! Holly ser ut som Ior i Nalle Puh på första bilden :)

  4. You are an important inspiration for me.
    I wanted to let you know that I mentioned you on my 29/11 post with a link that automatically sends someone to your Library Inspiration post.
    Keep doing what you're doing and keep inspiring us!

    1. Thank you Miriam, you are an important follower for me :)

  5. I absolutely love your portraits of animals. Have you blogged about your methods? I can't seem to find a post - If not, you really should! I cannot get animals to cooperate with me for my life!