08 November 2012

Happy Birthday


I never got to posting this yesterday so I'll do it now instead, happy birthday Robert!
Yesterday he turned 27 and I cooked him a wine-drenched boeuf bourguignon and a french chocolate cake that was super chocolaty and had white chocolate decorations and was surrounded by raspberries and pomegranate seeds.
I gave him something I've wanted for a while, which is a reindeer skin... but I figured... when we move in together, it'll be in my house too :)

I'm lucky I have you Robbi! Kiss kiss hug hug :)

8 comments:

  1. oh the cake sounds so tasty! Happy birthday from me to him too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice picture! Can you share the recipe of the cake, please? and the photo of it would be great as well :)
    Happy Birthday, Robert!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only have it in swedish, what country are you from?

      Delete
  3. it was (and you are) the best! thank you uli!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How can I be the best when you're the best?????

      Delete
  4. Very good post! We are linking to this great post on our website.

    Keep up the good writing.
    Also visit my website almost complete skateboards

    ReplyDelete