04 November 2012

Dog love



Photographs by Nikolai Salamonsen

Going through my old files I found these portraits that my fellow student Nikolai took in 2009. It's me with our photo-teachers wonderful dog. My mum often says that I look the happiest on photos when I'm with dogs. She says that I give them this certain gaze that I don't give anyone else.
What can I say... when I see dogs I become completely warm and happy.
Robert says I have this crazy dog-radar. That I can see them 200 meter away when it's jus a paw or a tail sticking out behind a house. It's strange, even when I see people that have their arm in a certain angle I know they're holding a leach and I can't go on before I see what dog they have.

Below are first two photo of me when I'm tiny, left: me looking at a dog, right: me cuddling with a dog. The second photo is from my birthday this year when I was cuddling with the dogs in my sisters stable in Italy.



7 comments:

  1. loveliness

    http://www.vasilievablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. where is the like button???:)))
    and i think your mum maybe right, i def noticed a certain vibe at those two top photos...before i readyour post i looked at the pics and thought to myself "theres something different about you i n thesepictures"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the last one, the smile on your face makes the whole photo!And I have the same crazy dog-radar. A couple a weeks ago I visited my mom in Italy and she was complaining she never sees dogs on the street and in the time I was there, I spotted like 5-6 at just one walk lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. like your style! like the way you express yourself! so unique, so simple and so warm!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own BlogEngine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it. dog cares

    ReplyDelete