01 November 2012

2013 CALENDAR



My darlings, it's the 1st of november and I'm welcoming this month by opening my shop for next years calendar! I'm excited for this one because it's my favorite by far! If you're wondering what illustrations that are included, most of them can be viewed on my homepage in Cat Stories and Fox Stories.

The price for the calendar is €18.50
(about 153 SEK or 138 NOK if you're scandinavian buyers)

I ship the calendar worldwide, however, note that shipments outside Europe sometimes takes up to 3 weeks (standard should be about 7 days otherwise). With that said, if you want to buy this for christmas, order during november to be on the safe side!

The Payment is made via Paypal for a secure transaction. Please note that you do not need to have a Paypal account in order to pay, you can also pay with a credit card (VISA, Mastercard, American Express, etc.)

I hope my calendar will find a place in your home!
Order HERE



18 comments:

  1. Hey I just ordered two! They are for delivery to Glasgow. PayPal wouldn't let me have them shipped to the UK because I have a US PayPal account, but I live in the UK. There is an extra Austin, TX, US bit at the end of the shipping address so I could order that shouldn't be there. Just thought I'd give you a heads up! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lauren, good I saw it! I'll make sure it arrives to the right place :) Thank you for ordering!!

      Delete
  2. I love everything you do! I visit your blog long ago but never bring myself to comment. Your photography is amazing, very poetic. Beautiful calendar, I doubt reaches Argentina. Congratulations for what you do, if you have time go through my blog, in the last picture I did a braid that reminds me of your hairstyle.
    Greetings from Argentina
    http://elephantiasistree.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've sent art to brazil, so I'm sure it would arrive to argentina as well :)

      Delete
  3. I forgot to write something and not less important, i love the people who pay close attention to details. You do that. The detail begins to be all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. grrreat! just ordered one and can't wait to have the parcel in my postbox! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ur illiustrations are so warm, cosy and innocent, they give me such a great feeling just looking at them, something simmilar when i look at my cat sleep or when im hugging my little sister(: keep up the great work, u're really great at it:) i hope i can buy your calender soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandra, that is the feeling I'm trying to create for the viewers, I'm happy you feel it.

      Delete
  6. I'm so excited to get this! I love all your work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. beställd! så himla fin! längtar efter att ha den på väggen i Berlin!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gillar den verkligen! Du inspirerar mig: http://www.hejregina.blogspot.se/2012/11/du-inspirerar-mig.html Kram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack Regina, så himla fint skrivet! Det boostar verkligen själen att fortsätta skapa när man får stöd från andra :)

      Delete
  9. I just received my copy of the calendar and it is truly amazing and beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing your artwork!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Did it arrive to you in good condition?

      Delete
  10. Du har en sån talang! Tycker verkligen om det du gör, dina bilder skapar en sån mysig känsla. Nu vet iallafall jag vad jag ska skriva högst upp på önskelistan i jul. :)

    ReplyDelete