16 October 2012

This years calendars




Time to put together the calendar for 2013! And I found these photos from last year. I think the calendars will have a grey tone next year instead of a yellow. Also, I'll only make it in the A4 format... I looked at the different sizes today and came to the conclusion that it was the best size for it!
Petite and sweet.
I felt like Santa Claus last year packing all the shipments. I love using brown wrapping paper and drawing little things here and there. I should really get a stamp this time though, to save time :)

13 comments:

  1. Great to hear you're going to make them! I'm excited

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kul! Blir kanske en julklapp till mig själv! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Are you sticking with foxes this year?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, it's going to be a few foxes.. a few cats. I'm mixing it up :)

      Delete
  4. That would do a great present !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excited to see your calendar! :) Love the fox wraps btw! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! And now I finally have visa so I can actually buy a calendar :).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brown paper is my favorite for packing gifts, but for making paper goods to. A good choice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, this comment is not very literate. I should proofread it next time before publishing. LOL.

      Delete
  8. JAG BLEV JU RENT SAGD OROLIG ATT DET KOM UT VITTRING OM ATT DET INTE SKULLE BLI NGN KALENDER. JUL UTAN DIN KALENDER BLIR PRECIS SOM JUL UTAN JULGRAN. FAAZZEE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hah, men vi lär ju inte ha julgran iår eftersom det inte blir någon firning i huset!

      Delete
  9. Jā es arī gribu šogad :)
    Agneta

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fint att höra! Säger som flera andra men ett nytt år utan en kalender med dina fina illustrationer skulle kännas som ett lite tråkigare år. :)

    ReplyDelete