29 October 2012

Little gifts




Vintage plastic animals in tin-cans is always a good gift... I think ;) Maybe the receiver doesn't think the same.

Uff... I'm having a hard time motivating me to start working today. It's just that... we got this new washing machine... and it's so quite and harmonic compared to our last one. It washes slowly and for a really long time... in order to be more eco-friendly. So I was just sitting there, staring at my sheets going round round and thinking that I'd like to take it just as slow as our washing machine today. So I've boiled some meat for two hours and made a big autumn soup... cleaned up in some shelves... oh you know.
I had a dream about the washing machine tonight. I dreamt that I put my tele and wide-angle lenses in it. To wash them. They got out of it pretty ok.

Remember the teatime assignment, not so many contributions yet... but you have until wednesday!

9 comments:

  1. I would be very happy to receive such a gift. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a weird dream... Do you think it meant anything ?
    And what is the teatime assigment ...?
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://ulicam.blogspot.se/2012/10/october-task-teatime.html
      That's the tea assignment.
      Heh, no I don't think the dream meant anything!

      Delete
  3. Oh I so wanted to be a part of that assignment...I have an idea, a new computer, photoshop and everything..the only thing I'm missing is; TIME...my english students are killing me slowly!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S I had to install google chrome to be able to post a comment here...safari has some serious problems :P

      Delete
    2. Vad märkligt, jag skriver kommentarer i safari..jaja. Bra att det fixade sig i alla fall!
      Meeeen...finns det verkligen ingen tid alls? Ibland går det mycket snabbare än man tror att ta en bild!

      Delete
  4. Hi Uli,

    i hope you are always in good health>>

    I loved your blog and photos, and the Vintage plastic animals in tin-cans i just fail in love with it, if you want to sale it contact me :0)

    this is my email alhilali_m@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it would be such a great gift to receive. Cute little animals.

    ReplyDelete