24 October 2012

Bye summer



Close to where my boyfriend lives there are all these sweet gardens. I had photographed them sometime during summer but the photos were lost...until yesterday where I found them on my desktop in a stupid folder named "pictures". What's that? I don't do that? I put all my photos in dated proper folders. My my.
Anywho, I thought I would post two of them before all the leaves are gone from the trees.
Bye summer, we didn't really get along this year, but I hope next one will be great!

10 comments:

  1. Wow these gardens are beautiful! Gorgeous photos :)
    http://photosbylmb.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first one looks like a fairy cottage or a secret garden...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the atmosphere and the light in these pictures! They are wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, this is like some fairy tale

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you girls, I'm happy you like them :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. They do feel very fairytalish! :)
    And they have this past-summer feel to them.

    ReplyDelete