09 September 2012

Weekend




Halloj-a!
Me, Robert and Mina went to the forest and tried to figure out what part of the pinecone that the squirrel actually eats. We didn't really figure it out. Then we saw some squirrels. They were bouncy and pretty. Dropping pinecones everywhere. Then we were lucky enough to see a woodpecker going at it. Tuck tuck tuck.
I've started a new illustration as you can see... but it's being following me around all month but I never get time to finish it. I hope there will be time next week. My internship is over and know I'm heading over to photographing apartments or sale. Sounds boring? I actually think it's kinda fun ;)

8 comments:

  1. can you imagine writing a childrensbook and doing the illustrations for it? Well, i can imagine that so clearly :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd really like to see some prints of your drawing (especially of foxes) in your shop. :) Do you think you would ever consider it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, new illustration-prints will be to sale through society6 in about a month or so, I'll let you know :)

      Delete
  3. The squirrels eat the little seed there are inside the pinecones :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I'm thinking photographing apartments for sale would be a good income generator for you, however, your passion and talent are in your illustrations (definately a children's blog following with a series of books from each animal's various journeys and then together as their collective forest family) and nature photography. Cheers to a good week, Uli!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd so want this! *starts waiting for the book/blog and all*

      Delete