30 September 2012

Case & Skin

My dad got his ordered iphone 3 case and ipad 2 skin. At first I thought the skin would be tricky to apply without creating bubbles... but it's quite an interesting material and you can kinda just press out the bubbles. It looks really neat actually. If I had an iphone I would definitely get a case with my own illustration... but I don't :P I use a samsung I found on the street that likes to ignore my incoming calls and only gives me half the textmessages sent to me. Yeeeeaaah, the life of the unemployed!

Today they have free shipping in my store at Society6


  1. Ulrika! Jag beställde ett iphone 4 case till min mobil för ett tag sen från Society6 och fick det hem i början av veckan - MED DIN FINA ILLUSTRATION "SAMI FOX" PÅ! Du är så himla duktig och gör helt fantastiska saker :)

    1. Vad kul Sofie! Tack för att du ringer med min konst :)

  2. How cool! I also don't have an Iphone, but IF I had, I would love to buy one of your cases:)

  3. Så sjukt snyggt. har aslänge tänkt på att dina illustrationer skulle passa society6 som handen i handsken. Så kul att det blev så ^^