01 September 2012

Blue theme submissions


Claudia Voglhuber
What a great location! I think Claudia already grew as a photographer since the last assignment. Super cosy photo and of course it deserves a place among my top favorite contributions this month!


Caroline KaufmanDylan

Alright, so there might have been some cheating when shooting this self-portrait since it seems to be a collaboration... but the photo was so lovely that I let the rules slide :)Foggy and moody and chilly... my favorite weather!



My Aina Eriksdotter Gustafsson
I think Lilla My shot this in a forest I often visit. Or maybe it's just a similar one. Either way it's cosy.


Ulrika Kestere
Yes this one is mine, and I'm a little embarrassed to admit that I shot it like one hour ago... hardly keeping my own deadline, ajja bajja. I thought I would keep to the same flying theme as I was in on the last assignment.


Khor Wen Xi
Aaah, this picture is so happy! All the may from Malaysia... I like that we have contributions from all over the world. It's like having super-fun penpals!


Signe Fuglesteg Luksengard
My Norwegian girlfriend Signe joined us this time too. Now with a very "popsong"-ish portrait. She's just begun on a new photo school, good luck girl!


Regina Svensson
Miss Regina contributed with a portrait of her self-portrait. Cruising down on her minibike through the world. Fun!

Angela Fransisca
Hanging out with the birds by the pond. Simple photo but quite calming. Nice hat too!

Linnea Stenlund
I think Linnea looks so much like the girl in "Prince of Persia"! Very greek...or perhaps egyptian. I would have liked this picture even more if it was horizontal...haha, there's something about the vertical format that doesn't feel natural to me.


Mathilda Steén
I really hope she's resting(and not being dead)! Lovely colors on this one.


Thanks for all the contributions for this months self-portrait assignment! I really hope that the ones that weren't published for this one don't feel let down but try again for next months assignment. You can only get better :)
Enjoy the rest of the weekend folks!!!!

16 comments:

  1. haha! We didn't even realize that it was suppose to be a self portrait! No wonder we were confused!
    -Dylan & Caroline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, ok, well now you know until next time :)

      Delete
  2. ps. some of the links don't work properly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for telling, it's been fixed now!

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring my self portrait among these lovely photo series. I'll try to do better in the future.
    Have a wonderful day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to seeing what you'll come up with next month :)

      Delete
  4. How funny, I cele the same about vertical photos! Waiting for your next idea, maybe it's time to participate too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeees, participate! The more the merrier!

      Delete
  5. This contest is so inspiring! Looking forward to the following theme!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Would you consider participating too?

      Delete
  6. Thank you Uli for featuring me! It is such a wonderful experience! Will try my best to do better next time!

    ps: all the other pictures are sooooo lovely! :DDDDD

    Love,
    Wen Xi :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Uli, I love that you think I look like the girl from Prince of Persia. Lovely submissions everyone! I’m looking forward to next month’s contributions.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh!! Such great contributions!!! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete