24 August 2012

Treecat and Madara

Last post with images from Latvia, here we have a super cute climbing kitten and super beautiful Madara.
Today is friday and it seems that my first week as an intern is coming to an end. I think I've learned stuff... haha, sometimes a feel a little out of place because I can't assist the creative workers as much as I wish I could. Oh well, most importantly is that I understand how everything work at an advertising agency!

Have a wonderful weekend!


  1. The atmosphere in your photos is always so unique and wonderful :)

  2. Just wait till they need someone who can draw something endearing, they'll come crying to you! Some of your photography would look amazing in a cool fashion ad too. You've got loads to offer them!

    1. Haha... thank you... well we'll see, hopefully they will find something where my style would fit!

  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

  4. Thank you, wonderful Uli :)