06 August 2012

Portrait: Uli



Me and Lollo were laying on the couch like two very lazy potatoes. We were watching project runway thinking it's very difficult to watch all those people get so sad when they're eliminated (that's why I have a hard time watching the olympic games as well... so many end up in tears... crying over failure). I was thinking that I should search for jobs instead of watching tv. But Lollo was so soft with his head resting on my stomach.
After a while I got up and then my phone rang, it was for an sudden interview tomorrow. I looked at Lollo and said, it really is better to just stay put and then the jobs will come to you instead. Hah.
(don't take that advice though, it has only worked today so far :)

6 comments:

  1. it's a very cute news though! good luck to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, the interview went well!

      Delete
  2. Ah! These photos are just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uli you are so classically beautiful. I love your photos. Is that dill your hair is stuck on? Love the smell of dill crushed up. You are so right, to get to the Olympics is such a feat unto itself; who wants to focus on the failures? You will do great in your job interview - all the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that's very sweet of you to write :) It's not dill... but it looks very much like it!

      Delete