18 August 2012

Lollo in lamp



A few weeks ago architect student Linn Runeson asked me to take some photos of her glass lamp. It's always flattering when someone asks me to do a photo job, but I also feel just a little bit nervous because I don't want to disappoint the client... haha... every since I photographed that indie band that got really disappointed I've feared ending up there again. Luckily, Linn is easier to work with than musicians :)

I couldn't resist inviting Lollo to one of the photos. And as always he did a good job. Some cat I've got!

7 comments:

  1. Fantastiska bilder på en fantastisk lampa! Finns den att köpa nånstans? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Inte ännu, men du kan alltid fråga Linn!

      Delete
  2. Åh, älskar din blogg, så himla fin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uli,

    Remember to stay true to 'your' vision regardless of who can 'see' it - you are capturing your vision for them. You are unique, one of a kind, and have a way of looking at life that is like no other. You can feel comfortable balancing what their vision of it might be with what yours is and not feel you need to apologize or be unsure. I know you are young and finding your footing. Trust. Your photographs are 100% marvelous and go forward feeling confident. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you marshflower, that's so nice of you. I'm not mixing my photography with the agency so I think I'll be ok :)

      Delete