20 August 2012

Little cottage

This is our friends summer house in Latvia. Not so bad huh? It's even nicer inside, all woody yet very modern. And the sea just a few meters away. When we got there I found out to my surprise that my godfather had his summerhouse by the other side of the trees... so after a while he and his big family came walking towards us during the sundown. That's what I like about trips to Latvia, you never know who you'll suddenly meet. I don't meet my godmother anymore but I'm very happy for my relationship with my godfather, he has like us moved to Scandinavia so now he works in Norway.

Today I start a quick 3 week internship at an advertising agency (the same one that I made a complete fool of myself during the interview) I actually like that it's during a rather short time because then I'll have a chance to see if it's for me or not. 


  1. Wow! I love houses in the forest, and that one is so beautiful. I want to live in a house like that one day.

    Good luck at the ad agency! I've always done 2 month internships, but many times I already understood how I felt about the place after 3 weeks. The time will fly by fast! :)

  2. That summer house is not bad at all :) Latvia seems beautiful and vibrant seen through your eyes.
    Hope you'll enjoy the internship, sounds absolutely exciting!

  3. Congrats and good luck with the internship

  4. once again unreliable!! Great looks and nice pictures! Perfect!! :-)

  5. Thank you for the lovely response! You're the best :)

  6. That house it beautiful ~ its the kind of place I dream of living in.