07 August 2012

Latvian food

In the morning, blueberries with cornflakes.
Before lunch, mint and melissa tea with honey.
Lunch, meat pelmeni(similar to dumplings) with smoked fish.


  1. Looks delicious! I would love to go to your country-it seems so magical!!

  2. Latvia have some really good food from my experience! Tycker om när du bygger upp typ som scener som du gjorde i förra inlägget.

  3. Just returned back home to Latvia, I was at Norway for one month - and most difficult part was living without all the latvian food, which I couldnt bring with me.
    BTW what kind of photo camera do you use?

    1. I know, I get so excited when I go into a Latvian supermarket, they have all these things that we don't. Luckily dad travels to Latvia every month so he brings home nice latvian bread and stuff like that. I use a Canon 5D Mark II.