26 August 2012

Heart-braid tutorial ♥




Time for another braid tutorial!
I thought I would try and make the heart shaped braid (also called a heartbraid), because every time I've seen one on the internet it has been done so stiff and uninteresting that I figured I needed to show it in a new light. 
You can't get more girly and romantic with a braid than this! I should re-post this on valentines ;)

I have a hard time explaining how to do this so I think the pictures will tell the story! Remember, you make a dutch braid until you reach the top of your V shape, than you continue making an ordinary braid.
Good luck, and don't give up after your first try! Making braids is just like any artform, it takes time to get it right :)

10 comments:

  1. This is just about the sweetest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally awesome, I love it. I can't wait for my hair to grow back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i will try this tomorrow, looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great! I think I would not be able to do it alone myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nooo, I think you can! Patients is all you need :)

      Delete
    2. Yes, it's true! :) I was able to braid my hair all by myself. :)

      Delete
  5. You have so beautiful hair, thank you for tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colour of your hair ~ really pretty. Although, I bet it would find it difficult to do. I'm no good at styling my hair.

    ReplyDelete