01 August 2012

"A magical place" submissions












From the top:
Erin Whittier
Robert Grafström
Sandra Golub
Masha Zarnitsa
Steph Yates
Signe Fuglesteg Luksengard (blog)
My Aina Eriksdotter Gustafsson
Marina Tkhorzhevskaia
Claudia Voglhuber
Lovisa Hedman
Ulrika Kestere

How fun to see your submissions! I'm so happy that so many of you took the time to participate in my little task. Above are my favorites from the ones sent to me. The last one is my own, it's shot on my mothers beach in Latvia. Many of you were inspired by the nature, I'm happy to see this :) Erin who did the top picture was inspired by a midsummer night's dream. My boyfriend participated as well(!), he did the second photo. He really surprised me with the magical mood of the photo.

Should we do another one? Any ideas for a new theme? 

17 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for having my picture posted on your blog!
    And it was so much fun to see all the others, they are really beautiful, all of them.

    I would love to do another one! Is it still self portraits? 'Cause that was really fun :)
    Suggestion for theme: "One of my fears", "My happy place", "Hide (or Hiding)", "Runaway with me", "Delicious", "Goals and dreams", "In another era/time"...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Så fina bilder! Och vilken rolig idé, det skulle vara kul om du gjorde om det så man kan delta :) Självporträtt är faktiskt himla kul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Så underbara bilder! Vi är intresserade av ett samarbete angånede tavlor.

    Du är välkommen att kontakta oss.

    Mvh,
    Helena Andersson
    www.bimago.se

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW i really like roberts! Such a beautiful atmosphere about the photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, Robert stole everyones thunder!

      Delete
  5. I'm so glad that you did this. It was so much fun to do, and it's wonderful to see everyone's photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful series! Yes you should make another photo submissions. Too bad I missed this :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the picture of your boyfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I was going to shoot and submit but I went on vacation and it totally slipped my mind :( So fun to see all the entries, great!

    do another one :D:D I have no idea for a theme though O:

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, do another! I wanted to submit one but my camera broke :( But maybe I can make it work with my film camera. I don't have any ideas but I'll be glad to try anything :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Snälla snälla ge en ny uppgift! Jag är utan kamera och har sett möjliga foton till din uppgift överallt och är frustrerad över att jag inte kunnat vara med..! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jag hoppas att det blir en ny tävling snart, för då är jag definitivt med!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really love the last photo *o*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Whatever it ends up being, I would love to be a part of it.

    ReplyDelete