04 July 2012

TASK FOR MY FOLLOWERS!


Me photographed by Robert 

Ok. I have thought about this for a long time, and now it's time to give it a try!
When I was in photo school we had these self-portrait tasks every week. I loved that. I want to try and do that here, with you, on ulicam!

So the task goes:
Take a self-portrait, the theme is "A magical place"
Be as creative as you can and pay attention to color and composition.
Email your picture (600 px wide) to me at info@ulrikakestere.com before the deadline August 1st.
Be sure to write your homepage and blog as well (if you have one).
The best ones will be featured on the blog.

If this gets popular I would love to do it every month (and of course I will attend the task as well) but lets see how this first round goes.

So, are you in??

27 comments:

  1. Sounds so much fun!! All I have to do is find the time, heheh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh beautiful picture & very exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! How fun! I shall definitely give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course you're in! Come on girls! Let's make some beautiful things :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never did anything like this but I think I'll try; might be interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I had photoshop I would have tried aswell..buuuuut...my results can only be generic and superdull :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jammen, om du tar nån superfinbild kan jag ju hjälpa dig redigera den ^_^

      Delete
  7. I'm in! I'm in! Is it OK to add other graphical element in the pictures? (let's say I would like to draw something) or is it photography-only?

    ReplyDelete
  8. hell yeah, I'm in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice idea! If i'll come up with a good idea i'll join!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun idea! I hate having my photos taking, but I think I'll give this a try anyway, sounds to fun to resist! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jag är med Ulrika. Såklart. Även om jag knappast tror att du kommer bli särskilt imponerad om man jämför med dig, men jag försöker ändå. Bara för att det är så kul.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Så ska vi inte tänka! Folk gör mig ständigt avundsjuka med sina bilder :)

      Delete
  12. BEAUTIFUL picture!

    Oh, the idea makes me a little nervous, a self-portrait! But I think I will do it. Yes, I will, why not? ("-")

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm in! That's a wonderful idea! Can't wait to see all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastisk. Hejja dig Uli! (och Robert)

    ReplyDelete
  15. i am so, so, SO excited for you to see mine!

    ReplyDelete