08 July 2012

Letter



When I got the horse print orders in early spring they were so many that I didn't have time to personalize the packages, now I hardly get any orders so when someone ordered two small illustration prints I had some time left to draw on the envelope... I like when I can do that. Because there is something romantic about real mail I think :)
The other picture is just from my shelf at home. I really like the middle framed picture of the dad with his two kids, I found it on the wall in an old factory in Latvia when I was assisting a photographer for a swimwear shoot. I like the drawing framed on the right as well, that one is by Robert :) Actually looking at this picture I realize that very few things are bought by me. The duck, the antler, the cameras, most books... are gifts. Great gifts! 

7 comments:

  1. Aw how cute! Visiting your blog is always a treat. Your shelves look beautiful. I love the old cameras.
    Anna

    http://opshopaholic.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The idea of that lost photo of Unknown Beloveds hanging on your wall just warms my heart. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaw, lucky you for having people making you such gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning,

    When I received my horse posters, they were in a wonderful tube with pretty stamps and your hand writing. It was very special and pretty - I saved the tube as part of my art room. Would love to see another horse print 'special' as would others I'm sure. I will share with my horse/art friends and get the word out. When you're ready we are! I would also purchase some of the horse pics you took at the barn when visiting your sister, loved those and that horse and the storm. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Books are such a good gift. 1000 dogs, I'm curious about that one.

    Does people ask you often " That's your dad in that picture?" I loved the idea. One time I found a box full of pictures from a trip in europe, not faces, just places and details from flowers anf walls. I liked it, the owner had a good eye.

    This is my first time in your blog, and I really loved it.
    I'm very inspired.

    ReplyDelete