20 June 2012

Isabella



This was the first time I met a blog-follower... and that also modeled for me!
Quite a luxury :)
Isabella has such nice hair, it's all thick and wavy... and it has a nice hint of red/brown since she colors it with henna. Thank you for the help dear Isabella, hope to see you again some day!
To the rest of you, midsummer is coming up and I wish you a happy one. Me and my mum couldn't find A midsummer night's dream on dvd so we dusted of an old one that I had taped on VHS for like a million years ago... well it started with the VHS-player making strange squeaky noises and then the tape was all over its insides and know the tape just hangs halfway out of the input opening. We didn't see any movie that day...

9 comments:

  1. lovely photos! the lighting and colors are beautiful.
    a scene like this would be lovely in moving film as well.
    to just see the slight movement of hair as the breeze blows in, the eyelashes blink, the ruffle of fabric.
    would you consider taking a long shot some of the same scenes you already create?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I make some Gifs and movies now and then... but I already do to many things, so I try to limit myself to still photography :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. She doesn't have a blog actually!

      Delete
  3. These are beautiful photos. It seems like all your photo are in the most marvelous locations, they always make me wish I lived closer to the countryside.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hih, well I don't really live in the countryside either... but I take my time to find the green lovely places hidden in the city. You just have to look for it! The place where I took this picture was in my own home town... and I didn't know about it until a few weeks ago :)
      But yes, I do have a rather quick car ride away to the nearest forest.

      Delete
  4. love this lil' editorial you did with her. hopefully you and i can do a shoot (if ever you find yourself on this side of the world) and one day, we'll make magic xx

    ReplyDelete