08 May 2012

Cuddling Lemurs




I can't say these little things are my new favorite animal... but they are high up on the favorite list!! So so so charming. Every time the sun was hidden behind a cloud they cuddled up into a big bun of lemurs. And then when the sun came out they quickly went into their yoga positions and started to worship the sun. And since they don't have many natural enemies they where very easy to get contact with. Stretching out their hands to say hello and looking curiously at you. I love when you feel like you're interacting with the animals at the zoo. Otherwise it's quite common that you just walk by cages of animals looking bored and tired. 

5 comments:

  1. Awwww perfect ! They are high up on my favorite list too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, you made my morning! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are AWESOME! Also I think the best lemur enclosure ever is in Skansen Akvariet in Stockholm. It's crazy how close you can get to them (but not too close cos apparentely they bite :P)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree with you! I happened to visit the zoo last weekend and I really loved lemurs because you could come close to them and touch them.

    ReplyDelete