29 April 2012

Where is Lollo?


It seems my cat has gone missing. Either he has lost his way or he has run away. I don't know. All I know is that he wasn't waiting by the stairs when I came home in the morning. And you might think that this is not strange at all. But it is strange! Because Lollo is a real sissy and he would never go more than 20 meter from the house. He has just dissapeared. I keep thinking I should call him and ask where he's at. And then I remember he doesn't have a phone. And also that he doesn't know how to answer a phone.

I feel like this bear. Except Lollo is my hat. And my neighbors are the animal that have no clue.

9 comments:

  1. oh i do hope you find him, I would be very sad about my kitten missing xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute illustration! I really hope your cat will come back. I know how difficult it is to miss your cat. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hm, thats strange.. this weekend we had a cat visiting us all weekend long. he came into the house, lay on the sofa, ate a whole lot of our cat food and then went away again just when we thought he was comfortable. but back he came..and want away again.. also visiting the other neighbors.. like if he's lost his way. he doesn't look like a stray cat and he is very friendly. however, I hope lollo fins his way back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm starting to get super worried... it so windy and dark out and I think he's lost... ;-(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no... I am very sorry to hear that :( poor Lollo. I hope he finds his way back soon. Today my cat got outside when I wasn't paying attention and I got spooked as I saw her nowhere around and she is still small but I found her after not too long... a couple months ago my sister's cat got out and lost too but was found the day after not too far away from her house...

    Best wishes. I'll pray for his safe return...

    ReplyDelete
  6. You must be so worried. I hope Lollo will soon come back

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do put some signs up - it will help you feel productive... and maybe someone has him all warm and safe and doesn't know how to get him back to you?

    Good luck! I hope he comes home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lollo is out having a little adventure and he will be back. Our Oliver did the same a few weeks back and we posted over 60 fliers for his return...shortly thereafter he returned. Have faith, do call him, let us know. xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cats almost always come back from their adventures, they just need a little time on their own.

    ReplyDelete