21 April 2012

Italy, day 3


Look what I found in the stables! A super lovely drawing. I love the way children draw animals legs. I wish I did this. It makes everything so much clearer, don't you think :)


I didn't get to ride my sisters horse, but before the rain came we squeezed in my first lesson on the back of a donkey-look-alike pony. His name was Hocus Pocus. I think his magic trick was stopping even when I didn't want him to.


The day got really windy and really wet. I stayed inside in front of the fireplace for the other half of the day.


In the morning we visited the house that my sisters boyfriend is having restored. It's a really big and a really old house so they're is ALOT to be done. They want to be able to move in after two years... but I'm not so sure. I know how long these tinges usually take. When it comes to building things, it always takes 20 times longer than you want. 

3 comments:

  1. Hello hello! I love your pictures! What camera do you use and do you fix them in photoshop a lot? thanks for answere! mvh mimi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mimi, I use a Canon 5D Mark II. I don't do much in photoshop, I just enhance the colors I want with curves.

      Delete
  2. Glad to see you wearing a hard hat! And he doesn't look "donkey-like" to me. He has an adorable dished face and looks like he would make a great schooling pony.

    ReplyDelete