19 April 2012

Italy, day 2


After breakfast we went to buy mozzarella in pignola and then we took a walk in a nearby forest. We picked some flowers and I found some interesting looking pine.


I looked closer at the pond in the garden because I want to take a picture there, but Lapo wanted me to look a bit more at him instead.


I really like all the old doors on the buildings here. Especially when they're all tiny and really scruffy in the edges.


It really sucked, but the weather wasn't good enough for riding today either. But after nagging at my sister for a while we drove to the stable to clean the horses a bit and released Abes braids.


These three were so sweet and friendly. You could just sit down in the hey and the would cuddle with you.


Strawberries with milk is the best lunch :) My sister prefers salad with lemon though.


And this is where I'm staying! I'll see you tomorrow.

15 comments:

  1. whooa, such a beautiful place! have a lot of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg that's such a lovely place to be! i'm a little bit jealous but i think you have a great time! love you blog and i'm following you on bloglovin.com maybe you could visit my blog sometimes?
    xoxo

    www.xxtherese.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love that you share all these photos! They have the same feeling as when the danish tv-hippie-farmer (don't remember his name) went to visit his friend in France. So authentic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that sounds like a fun show, I'm happy my pictures remind you of that :)

      Delete
  4. You've done it again. My fave photos of the week: yours!

    Enter my 100 followers giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how do you take your self portraits Uli? do you carry around a tripod or does someone else snap them for you??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When it's just like this on vacation it's my sister. Otherwise I always bring my tripod and a trigger remote.

      Delete
  6. Uli, what type of horse is that, a Fresian?! Love that barn, please take more pictures of the horses and their surroundings. Lovely lovely trip, thanks for taking us along with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's Fresian! They're super elegant :)

      Delete
  7. It's easy to see that you're enjoying your vacation :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely, cant wait to head to the south of Europe myself :) Good for you Uli!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This black horse is so beautiful!
    The picture of the three dogs is great.

    ReplyDelete