21 April 2012

Bottles



I went up to a hill next to the house, shot this picture (with bottles found in the old house that's being restored) and then I rested on my back and filmed the clouds that flew by super fast. I really like a dramatic sky. I also really like filming actually. I've tried to do a lot of it here. But not too much though... otherwise I won't have any space left on my computer for my pictures. My camera swallows just about 1 GB every third minute.

Gah, on the top picture, does the hand look strange? I might change to another picture without the hand. Ooooooooor, should I?

12 comments:

  1. åh vad fint! jaaaa jag tycker du ska sätta upp den andra handen också! du skulle se så glad ut! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, det skulle jag faktiskt gjort! Bamseglad :)

      Delete
  2. I like the hand...its like you are looking around in another world or something....also love the bottles! I collect old found bottles as well...they line all my windows and shelves in my room :)

    http://www.anabstractnoun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, old glass bottle can be very beautiful!

      Delete
  3. I don't think the hand looks strange ~ it kind of looks like your hand on a window frame as you gaze outside. The colours of the bottles are beautiful.
    I was wondering, what camera do you use? Do you use a special filter to get that particular lighting?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use a Canon 5D Mark II. I don't do much in photoshop, I just enhance the colors I want with curves. That's pretty much all you need.

      Delete
  4. It looks a bit strange to be honest. But the rest of the picture is fab!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the hand. It adds mystery to the photo. Doesn't look 'strange' per se... just let's you fill in the blanks. I love those bottles. Coloured glass is wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The hand is very romantic. You almost look like you are at an altar.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i think the hand looks like you are reaching for something. so i guess it depends what you are trying to depict with this photo

    ReplyDelete