18 April 2012

BÄÄH design



Last year I got a super fun assignment. To photograph sheep for the homepage BÄÄH design (Bodils Bod). When I get assignments to take portraits it can be fun and challenging, but photographing animals is ALWAYS fun :)
Especially when you get to head out of town and visit a real farm and meet kittens and angry turkeys. They've updated the homepage now and a whole bunch of my photos are there. Also I am a BIG fan of wool :)

Let's hope I'll get to do more shoots like this in the future.

6 comments:

  1. Animal photography is da bomb. I love cutesy animal pics. And how cool is that rooster? And that cat? Looks fierce. I love these.


    Enter my 100 followers giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotlandslammet is just sooo cute. well catched moment! Ull is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hihi. Dina bilder lyfter hemsidan enormt. Tack för reklamen :)
    Och trevlig resa, kram
    /Zadig's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack för att ni ville boka mig :) Det var verkligen kul att ta bilderna!

      Delete
  4. Wonderful work! and you should never mess with an angry turkey - haha.

    Just curious, what languages do you understand? Is it okay for me to write in Danish, when I leave a comment? :0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heiia, I understand english, swedish, danish, norwegian and latvian. So sure you can write in danish!

      Delete