25 March 2012

Misty Days




A white mist has put its moist blanket around all of south Sweden for a couple of days now. Usually the sun comes out by the end of the day but today it never left. We went to a beautiful forest (Skäralid) and breathed some fresh air. I'm having a hard time getting my bachelor project out of my head. Maybe not so much the project as the thought of my teachers looking at it stupidly and saying it's worthless. I hate that I care so much, I sometimes convince myself that I don't but then I realize I do anyway. The brain is annoying.

I love these linen screen printed animal cushions by Olivia Streatfeild-James.
And check out this animal fashion collection by Yang Du.

10 comments:

  1. you have wonderful images and thoughts you should not be concerned in the grand scheme of things

    ReplyDelete
  2. riktigt fin bild på svanen! älskar vinkeln!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great photographs, as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uli I love love love your photos! Your blog is so nice! I had a dream where we were pen pals last night...that would be so fun!
    xoxoxo

    Caroline
    anabstractnoun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photos!! They make me want to go explore the woods, to bad there are none by me. Thank you for sharing and inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ulrika, så vackert, så VACKERT! Blir rörd och GLAD av din blogg och har lagt den i guldgruvan på min blogg.

    TACK!

    /Olga

    ReplyDelete
  7. Caroline: Ow, that's so sweet :) I've had dreams that I become friends with bloggers I follow as well. I think it plays with our mind... knowing more and more about someone but them not knowing anything about you!

    Olga: Jag blir jätteglad att du kan bli glad av min blogg :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have just discovered your beautiful blog via abutterflyinmyhair and you know what - you should absolutely NEVER worry about what your tutors think of your work - NEVER - I made that mistake doing my BA and was almost too crippled to produce anything I valued. You have a lifetime of creativity after your BA - just be true to you - you're the only one who knows...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely photos and a beautiful blog...I shall definitely be coming back for more...

    ReplyDelete
  10. That first image of the swan in particular is so breathtakingly magnificent... and I wish you a very good and Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete