24 February 2012

Proud and poofy


Oh, I'm sorry for not having very interesting post these last couple of days, but my bachelor project is breathing down my neck and then I have to get my photo workshop ready since I'm leaving for Lofoten next sunday... and on top of that I have another class where I needed to read a 250 page book and write and essay about it...whaa...everything has been too much. So yesterday I decided to do less so I went to the park, spotted this years first spring flowers and then I saw this proud and poofy white dove.
I hope you'll spend the weekend being just as proud and poofy!

5 comments:

  1. I am definetly proud and poofy today :D....and tomorrow I AM going to be behind the wheel whoohooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haaar ru fått en bil redan? Ska ruu få en?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog delights me, your ideas and projects! Beautiful and creative :) Good luck with your BA project!!!
    http://thehazardousarea.blogspot.com/
    xxx
    Kat

    ReplyDelete