10 February 2012

Mina dancing

Ah, look I actually finished. Now it's been wrapped and I'll give it to Mina tonight.
Today I wrote down a list of things I should finish and deadlines I have and I sort of dropped my eyeballs or my pants or whatever it is you say because I didn't know how I would finish any of it in time.
I think I need another arm or a slave or a time machine or something.

I wish all of you a wonderful weekend!


  1. I love it! I have a problem with deadlines and finishing things too...

  2. This is beautiful ...!
    Have a lovely week-end too,xxx

  3. mamma hälsar att hon älskade den :)

  4. Puh, jag skulle ju precis sms:a dig och säga att hon såklart fick returnera om hon inte gillade den!

  5. I love your blog! Your drawing is so cute. :)

    I think typically you would say you dropped your jaw, but that's American English. I don't know British English colloquialisms. :)