04 January 2012

When all color has gone



I've been meaning to shoot the last picture for the series with the cloth horses... but the weather has been so difficult (meaning: strong winds and lots of rain) so I haven't found the possibility. Therefor I'm posting some old photos with a lot of juicy color...something I can't find outside at the moment :) Grey is the word here in Sweden! I tried making a red cloth horse the other day... but it doesn't play out well with the grey colors in nature.

I did something nice today, which was to clean out my photo stuff shelf. It has been looking like a hobos crib for a few years now and I found some batteries who had peed themselves (how come they do that when they get old?) so I thought it was time to handle the mess. Found some old walkie talkies as well. Might invite my boyfriend to sit in a bush 3 meters away from a tree were I'd be hiding and talk secret code. 

7 comments:

  1. this old photos are amazing !!! so powerful !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just in the middle of the forest photos project (http://denisatkacikova.cz/g_forest.html if U would be interested) but your photo of that stunning green forest is just amazing!
    D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the second photos is absolutely beautiful :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jag har en fråga. Hur gör du med dina bilder? Laddar du upp dem från din dator direkt till blogger? Jag tycker ofta mina ser lite knastriga ut.. Kram

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hej Regina, jag har anpassat min blogg så att inläggen blir 600 px breda. När jag behandlat mina bilder sparar jag dom i 72dpi i 600 pixlars bredd. Jag använder bloggers nya utseende och när jag laddar över bilderna ber jag blogger att ha den på "ursprungsstorlek". I googles gamla utseende var jag tvungen att ladda upp bilderna först på picasa webalbum och därefter länka bilden in till bloggen. Nu har dock alla dessa länkade bilderna bytts till 512 px av ngn anledning och allt i mitt arkiv är pixligt....misäääär!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jag tycker mycket om en översta bilden!

    ReplyDelete